Thursday, January 26, 2012

Free Radio Booking Service for Authors

My publisher for Zug Island - Wheatmark.com - recommended a free internet radio booking service named radioguestlist.com which has worked quite well for me . Once registered with them, they send out daily listings of radio talk shows looking for interesting guests. A writer can simply look down the listings and choose a show that specializes in his/her area of expertise. I've contacted four stations, three with positive results and another I'm waiting to hear from.

On Monday night, I was interviewed on a Harlem radio show - Beefstewradio.com - which I have run as a link below. I also have bookings on "Sayinitplain.com" in February and on the "Hollis Chapman Show" in May. My website and blog helped me seal these deals, so I recommend that you have an engaging electronic platform. It is your 24/7 billboard and calling card.

Independent authors can use this service to get media exposure and advertise their books and future writing projects. Local advertising isn't cheap - this media service gives you national and international exposure for free! Give it a try.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/beefstewradio/2012/01/24/interview-with-author-gregory-a-fournier

No comments:

Post a Comment