Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Fornology on Web Radio - This Friday, September 6th - 8:30 PM Eastern/5:30 PM Pacific Time

My interview cancelled from last week had technical difficulties but was rescheduled for this Friday. I hope you can listen in. Call me if you have a question. Thanks!



This Friday, September 6th, I’ll be doing a live web radio interview for The Patrick Walters Show out of Roxboro, North Carolina. I’ll be talking about my book, Zug Island: A Detroit Riot Novel and topics related to it. I hope to steer the interview towards the subject of my current project, serial killer John Norman Collins and The Rainy Day Murders.


This live webcast is on


8:30 PM Eastern time/5:30 PM Pacific time
Friday, September 6th, 2013


This is a call-in show. If you have any questions about my books or my blog <fornology.blogspot.com>, the number to call is (949) 272-9578. Drop me a line!

1 comment:

  1. I would like to know why the movie about John Norman Collins was never released? I was around during that time.

    ReplyDelete