Friday, October 7, 2016

Drew and Mike's Terror in Ypsilanti Podcast

Corner Brewery book talk in Ypsilanti
Thank you to the people who came out to hear me speak about serial killer John Norman Collins last week. Both of my Ypsilanti venues were standing room only, and I sold out my entire Michigan stockpile of Terror in Ypsilanti books. Many people whose names appear in the book were in attendance--several from law enforcement and many who contributed information vital to the factual telling of these terrible events.

AM 1700 Ypsilanti interview
In addition to my book talks, I was able to land a front page article in The Detroit News reported by Kim Kozloski on September 27, 2016. On the tail end of my tour, I gave two media interviews, one on AM 1700 broadcasting from historic downtown Ypsilanti and the other by popular Detroit area podcasters Drew and Mike.

If you were unable to attend my book talks, you may be interested in listening to the following podcast link. My interview starts one hour and twenty-three minutes into the show.
<http://drewandmikepodcast.com/drew-and-mike-oct-6-2016/>

Terror in Ypsilanti: John Norman Collins Unmasked is available in a quality paperback edition on Amazon and other online retailers. The e-book is also available on Kindle, KOBO, Nook, and other digital formats. Autographed copies can be purchased from my website http://gregoryafournier.com.